MANDATORY TESTING FOR DAY 2 OF ARRIVAL TO UK
New rules apply if you are fully vaccinated. From 4 October 2021, fully vaccinated means you have received all necessary doses of a vaccine:
· in the UK, or UK vaccine programme overseas
· with the Oxford/AstraZeneca, Pfizer BioNTech, Moderna or Janssen vaccines (or formulations of the vaccines in the relevent countries such as AstraZeneca Covishielf) in the EU, Andorra, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Switzerland, Vatican City State, the US, Australia, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Bahrain, Brunei, Canada, Dominica, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, New Zealand, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan or the UAE
If you arrive to the UK from a country not on the red list, but you are not fully vaccinated according to the above criteria, you will have to take day 2 and day 8 tests, and isolate as per the current process from non-vaccinated arrivals from amber list countries. Test to release will remain an option on Day 5.
If you need a Day 2 Mandatory Test
1. Purchase your test and complete the data we request for Public Health England – a separate purchase for each person has to be carried out
2. You will then be provided by email confirmation of your purchase and unique Passenger Locator Reference which will begin ACSAJ and have seven numbers after this prefix (check junk box if doesn’t arrive to inbox)
3. Complete your UK Government Passenger Locator Form http://gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk inserting your unique passenger locator reference
4. Your kit will be posted out to your shipping address by next day courier if ordered before 1pm UK time and the day after that if the cut off time is missed – orders placed on a Friday before 1pm will be sent for Saturday delivery and orders placed after 1pm Friday and at weekend will be sent out to you on Monday to arrive Tuesday so please make sure you order in advance to avoid delay in taking Day 2 sample if you arrive to the UK at weekend/Monday
5 You will be sent a tracking number for your kit pack delivery
6. It is your responsibility to provide us correct shipping address and also arrange receipt of parcel from courier and re delivery if required by contacting the courier directly if you miss the delivery on the first occasion
7. You must carefully read and follow the information and instructions provided in the kit to carry out your sample and register it on the lab portal and return it to the lab. You must keep a record of the the bar code and postal tracking numbers to be able to trace your sample
8. YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR KIT ON THE LAB LINK PROVDIED IN YOUR KIT
IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER YOUR KIT WITH THE LAB YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR RESULTS PLEASE ENSURE YOU FOLLOW THE LAB PORTAL LINK THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT
9. Return your sample to the lab by following the postal /return sample instructions in your kits and send back IN A PRIORTY Post box http://www.royalmail.com/priority-postboxes
We try to dispatch your kits on your day of your departure to the UK so that the test kits arrive when you are home and before the Day 2 test day. If you have a request regarding delivery dates you can leave in the Notes Box at checkout
PLEASE NOTE ONCE KITS ARE ORDERED AND DISPATCHED, THEY ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. YOU CAN ONLY CANCEL AND BE REFUNDED IF YOUR ORDER HAS NOT BEEN DISPACTHED.
Covid Smart is not liable for postal /courier delays or lab related delays for the issuance of results, or incorrect personal data information provided by you which may result in delay of results or test kits being delivered.